Our Offices Need the Following!
Please see below for our wishlist for new or used items:
- Bloemfontein & Kimberley:
- An automatic car for the Kimberley supervisor who is partially disabled.
- Donations of refreshments for clients, such as cool-drinks, bread, rusks etc.
- Balloons, clay, crayons and pencils. Email Marita if you can assist with any of these items.
- Germiston: They need a vacuum cleaner, TV and DVD player. If you have any to donate, please email Alida.
- Soweto: They need a vacuum cleaner and an electric urn. If you have any to donate, please email Alida.
- Cape Town:
- They need toys for play therapy. Examples are crayons, small balls, puppets, gender specific dolls, play dough, lego, children’s storybooks, small McDonald-style toys, dress up and role play items. Please note we can only use toys in good condition. For more details, please email Regan.
- Dictaphones for assessment interviews (for no. b – q following, please email Barbara).
- Industrial polisher for wooden floors
- Industrial shredder machine
- Garden and big pot plants
- Garden pebbles
- Garden Bench Wall
- paintings (art work)
- Scatter cushions
- Kitchen Knifes
- Drinking Glasses
- Fans for summer
- Heaters for winter
- Floor mats
- Black upholstery material for couches
- Toilet mats
- Benoni: educational posters for group work room. If you have any to donate, please email Alida.
- Meadowlands: They need orange and / or black curtains and table cloths. If you have, please email Ivan.
- Port Elizabeth: This office is asking for help in obtaining the following – orange and black scatter cushions and runners or table cloths for the reception / waiting area; pictures for our consultation rooms; some nice plants in pots for consultation room and reception; hanging files; electric fans (desktop or floor); heaters; a microwave oven; a water cooler, and a document binder. Please email Geraldine if you have any of these things to donate.
General NICRO Requests
NICRO Promotional Material: Branded t shirts, pull-up banners, sharkfin banners, pens, badges, signage boards for outside our offices. Please note that if you or your company wish to discuss branding these items with your logo, please contact Jacques, our Communications Manager.
Gifts or Handouts: These are used with our clients or to thank stakeholders. Items include unused promotional material from businesses, such as golf shirts, branded towels, gift packs, corporate gifts etc. Very nice items can be used to raise money through a raffle.
Community Engagement: Black and / or orange table cloths, electric urns, small pergolas (foldable canopies), portable display boards.
Office Furniture: Lockable cupboards, stackable plastic chairs for programmes, desk or floor fans, small to medium sized electric heaters, DIY shelving, bar fridges, electric kettles, microwaves, colourful rugs and non-fitted carpets (new). Orange and / or black cushions.
Office Equipment: New or good condition whiteboards, medium-sized felt noticeboards, Dictaphones.
Programme Equipment: New or good condition digital cameras, data projectors, flipcharts, large portable projector screens, first aid kits (new only), computer speakers, educational DVDs, DVD players, TVs, art material.
Drug tests: If you wish to purchase drug tests for NICRO, please contact Arina Smit for the quality specifications and costs. The general cost for a good quality drug test is R50. Buying in bulk makes the unit price cheaper. Please do not buy drug tests and give them to NICRO as we need to be certain of the quality. We have a great need for sponsorship in this area.
Should you wish to donate any of the above items: